Thursday, April 7, 2011

ryn's Late Night Mix, Vol. 2

I'm going to give it to you straight - I've been far too busy recently to upload anything to the blog/internet. However, my insomniac self is helping me get that done now. Also, the truth is, I've got many themed mixtapes in the works (and 3 of them are bedtime playlists). So, without further adieu... I give you my second instalment of the bedtime mixtape saga!






















Mix 4: Bedtime/Late Night vol, 2

Tracklist:

1. Moneen - The Song I Swore Never to Sing
2. Panic at the Disco - Northern Downpour
3. the xx - Islands
4. Passion Pit - Swimming in the Flood
5. James Blake - the Wilhelm Scream
6. Loose Fur - the Ruling Class
7. St. Vincent - the Party
8. Pinback - Fortress
9. Death Cab for Cutie - Your New Twin Sized Bed
10. Arcade Fire - Wasted Hours
11. Mayer Hawthorne - I Left My Heart in San Francisco
12. Hot Chip - the Warning
13. Matthew Good - the House of Smoke and Mirrors
14. Destroyer - Downtown
15. M.I.A. - Space

No comments:

Post a Comment