Saturday, April 9, 2011

ryn's Hip Hop, vol. 1 - Tunes for the Road

Sometimes when I'm driving late at night or on some sunny weekend, I want nothing more than to turn up my radio and just listen to some beats. I do enjoy most types of music, and hip hop is no exception. Especially something witty that I can bob my head to. Anyway, the main theme or idea of this mixtape is hip-hop you can drive to. Some tunes that'll sound real good coming out of your car stereo (and it's woofer). There's some really, really new stuff, and there's some classics. Just stuff I enjoy myself. I hope it is to your liking!

























Mix 5: Hip Hop, vol. 1 - Tunes for the Road

Tracklist:
  1. Tyler, the Creator - AssMilk (feat. Earl Sweatshirt)
  2. Viktor Vaughn - Saliva
  3. Das Racist - Rainbow in the Dark
  4. A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour
  5. Wale - Worldplay (feat. Curren$y & Tre)
  6. Yelawolf - I Wish (Remix) (feat. Cyhi the Prince & Pill)
  7. Earl Sweatshirt - Dat Ass
  8. Curren$y - Chilled Coughphee (feat. Devin the Dude)
  9. Viktor Vaughn - Lickupon
  10. Gorillaz - Superfast Jellyfish (feat. Gruff Rhys & De La Soul)
  11. Big Boi - Skine Blockas (feat. Gucci Mane)
  12. Beastie Boys - Make Some Noise
  13. Kanye West - Runaway Love (Remix) (feat. Justin Bieber & Raekwon)
  14. Talib Kweli - Ain't Waiting (feat. Outasight)
  15. the Cool Kids - Bassment Party
  16. DOOM - Angelz (feat. Tony Starks)
  17. A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It

Link to Download

No comments:

Post a Comment