Monday, May 30, 2011

ryn's Morning Tunes: Rise & Shine

This most recent mixtape theme was suggested to me by my most Western friend (at least to my knowledge). So she may able to actually download this tonight and set it for her tomorrow morning if she stalks well enough...

This
was supposed to get out last Friday... actually, last Thursday morning so that it'd be ready for your early morning awakening for work. Buuuut it's a little late - so get stoked for the start of your beautiful, sunny, and HOT June with some tunes instead! One of my alarms in the morning is actually my iPod (dock) so, I've compiled a batch of tunes that would start my morning off on the right foot. Give em a try! They're at least something to dance and sing along to as you get ready ...if you have the energy in the morning.. LINK IS AT THE BOTTOM AS ALWAYS, PLAYA!


























Mix 8: Morning Tunes: Rise & Shine

Tracklist:

  1. Fleet Foxes "Sun It Rises"
  2. the Beatles "Good Morning, Good Morning"
  3. Matt & Kim "Daylight"
  4. Vampire Weekend "White Sky"
  5. Jack's Mannequin "Holiday From Real"
  6. Straylight Run "I'm Only Sleeping"
  7. Cluts "Go Outside"
  8. Beat Connection "Sunburn"
  9. the Beatles "Here Comes the Sun"
  10. Incubus "11am"
  11. the Reason "Unquestionable"
  12. Sugar Ray "Every Morning"
  13. Dirty Projectors "Temecula Sunrise"
  14. Bruce Springsteen "Glory Days"
  15. Electric Light Orchestra "Shine a Little Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment